Saturday, September 8, 2012

Out For Pizza

I went to have pizza at an outdoor restaurant. It was hot so, I wore these shorts and light blouse which I am so lucky I did because I definitely felt the heat. I took these pictures right before sunset so hopefully they don't look as dark.
Thanks for reading!
xx


Blouse: Local store
Short & Belt: Forever21
Clutch: H&M
Heels: Mango
Bracelet: HRH Collection
Necklace: Etsy
Watch: MK

78 comments:

  1. Oh wow !!!!!! U look stunning !!!! Can't take my eyes out haha x hope the evening was good! Hugs from London x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes!! Can't wait to see more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. The top complements your tan!
    If you have time please check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!

    XOXO

    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such cute shoes for each of your posts! Love it :)

    xx Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for your sweet comments! it means so much!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. estas guapisima , me encanta el outfit , las sandalias las tengo negras , pero me arepiento por no habermelas cogido en este color , un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias linda, las sandalias las queria en negras perno ya no habian entonses las compre en dorado y platiado. Me encantan!

      Delete
  7. Hello, lovely! Thank you so much for your comment and follow! You look so gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit & nice blog. I am your follower number 70. Hope you follow me back! Keep in touch

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Martha you loock stunning!!!! Love orange :)
    Thanks for your comment sweetie i follow you back :)
    So chic you are!

    Kisesss

    Can you vote please? Fashion in wonderland :) thanks -----> Pincha AQUÍ y Vota xfii a Fashion In Wonderland los 4 looks ♥ Gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look! I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your nice comment! I love your blog too! I'm following you now, I hope you follow back <3

    By the way, do you wear circle lenses? Your eyes are so big and beautiful! I've been thinking about trying them out.

    Keep in touch!

    http://glasstotherim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I wear clear contact lenses for vision.

      Delete
  12. this is such a snazzy look for a pizza date, i love it! those shoes go so well with that orange top, it looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, that photo that great, but I'm pretty pleased with his heels, but the color of the blouse is beautiful.

    With your permission I'll stay over here, I invite you to my world and if you think that you like and you can stay there.

    A big hug

    a hug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice style! Love the orange.

    http://beautycurls.blogspot.com/

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. hola preciosa!, la verdad es que tienes estilazo!, muchas gracias por tu comentario. Te sigo!
    Muuuuuuuua

    http://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2955086/barbara-crespo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty outfit, you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! I follow you now!! :)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this dressed up shorts look! Your heels are killer! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, I'm following now :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a Mint Statement Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Estas guapisima!!!!Me encanta tu blog y tu estilo!!!

    Aqui tienes una nueva seguidora!!!
    Un besazo

    http://beautyposhblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're gorgeous!!! Love your shoes :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful! We love your metallic touches and pop of color!

    xoxo
    <33 Vee & Tee <33

    http://veeandtee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just stumbled upon your blog & I'm truly like your style. This is such a fun & chic date night outfit!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. youre gorgeous! great outfit, the accessories are wonderful!

    www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have wanted those mango heels forever!!

    Love this outfit!

    Carlinn
    http://www.superficialgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. you have a great blog! You have a new follower. I hope you like my blog and you follow me.

    http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog!
      You have a new follower here :)

      Delete
  26. Loving those shoes and that top!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your look!. :3
    Visit myself if u find time :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your sandals!

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. love your blog and style!!!:)
    i follow you now!
    you can follow me if you want in:
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
    kisses pretty

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love your sheer orange top, you look absolutely amazing! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on gfc! feel free to visit my blog and follow me too? :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice outfit! I love the orange!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the metallic shoes! The dressy shorts makes this look so classy :-)

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the orange combined to black and golden details!!!
    Super cool outfit for a Pizza!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Muy guapa! Me encantan las sandalias!

    xoxo

    http://godsavesfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow :)
    you are soo amazing :)
    beautiful outfit and style :)
    thanks for nice comment on my blog, I follow your blog now :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look gorgeous! I love your top!
    See my blog, Chance to change

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great Look!

    I’m following you, see my :)

    Kiss
    Liliana

    Check out my blog: Um Blog Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  38. super pretty neon shirt! i love this! xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    $100 Giveaway from Boticca on my blog:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. beautiful! :)

    anyway visit and follow mine sweetie i follow back:)
    hello behel

    ReplyDelete
  40. Want to win a pair of jeans from NEW LOOK new collection , all you have to do is go to their website and pick out jeans make the best virtual combination. more info http://asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-look-denim-competition-denimcomp.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look great my dear!
    I really love your orange blouse (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  42. beautiful outfit! followed you in gfc, hope you will follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello dear, nice to meet you!
    I like this outfit, love the way you matched colours here!
    What about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    I was also wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a lovely shoes do you have( from all your posts)
    i'll fallow you, would you check my blog and fallow me?
    Thank you!
    xoxo
    www.outof-afra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Supa dupa style!

    donnaiveh.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  46. hola guapa , te he dejado un premio en mi blog!
    hello beautiful, I've left an award on my blog

    un saludo

    http://confesionesdesdemiarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a great color on you! Love the shoes! :) Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the color of your shirt! Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  49. wow i love love your style! So glad i ran into your blog! So cute! Now following and cannot wait to read more!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. such a cute look for a night out!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. What an amazing outfit dear!The orange looks so beautiful againts your skin!You look gorgeous, love the heels!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  52. You look stunning! This outfit is so pretty and chic! Following you now xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great to see other Miami Fashion Bloggers! We have an event this thursday you should come check out!

    ReplyDelete
  55. You look gorgeous in this outfit! Love the orange top and the shoes are to die for!!!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? I would love to keep in touch. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion


    ReplyDelete
  56. You look gorge and I love your top:)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. great look :) love these shoes sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this post! I always try to reply to everyone so, make sure to stop by and catch up!