Hi everyone! Welcome to my very first post! This is something I have been thinking about doing for some time now but, I have been so busy with my final semester in school so, decided to wait after graduation. This is such a great place where I can share my passion for fashion and I can't wait to start posting! I am thinking about creating post or section in the blog for question and answers so, (if it's not too soon) leave any questions you may have about me down below. I am still getting to know how this blog works so, I can make it quite more appealing!
When ever I have “nothing to wear” there is no way that I can go wrong with a basic tee and jeans. It is what I feel more comfortable in! This look was perfect for a semi-cloudy day down on main street.
Thanks for reading!
xx
Shirt: Kardashian Kollection
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Michael Kors
Chain: American Eagle altered by me
Bracelets: Local Store
Cute outfit, hope you have fun blogging! I am starting out too, only I blog about beauty related topics, since ,y fashion sense is pretty dead. :) maybe I can pick up some tips from you!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHi!! :)
I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapital-blog.com
Of course! Would love to follow you :)
DeleteI like this outfit, my style. Casual and sexy ;-)
ReplyDeleteI like your posts so I have to follow you!
xx
donnaiveh.blogspot.sk
Thank you Donna!
Deletehi! thanks for commenting on my blog - im following you now!
ReplyDeletei love your style - it's really chic. keep posting :)
www.lauraupintheclouds.blogspot.com
-laura
Simple nice set, now I follow you :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog..
ReplyDeleteFollowing..
love your blog!
ReplyDeletenow i'm followin
http://aaniahfashion.blogspot.com/ join my site!