Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Military Vest

Vest: Old Navy. Blouse: Kirra (old). Shorts: Forever21 (old). Bag: MK. Heels: Zara. Watch: Swatch. Cuff bracelet: Henry Bendel.

Here is what I wore yesterday in the late afternoon. It was an afternoon spent outdoors. I wanted to wear this military vest with somewhat neutral colors. I was not planning on wearing these heels but, tried them on just because and ended up with them. I absolutely love the silver strap on them and not too high of a heel for a nice walk!

Thanks for reading!
xx


60 comments:

  1. Muy guapa, preciosa! Me gusta tu look!
    un bso,

    http://confesionesdesdemiarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sandals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty outfit and the sandals are pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them, they are so comfortable!

      Delete
  4. I love your zara heels and your navy blazer. :)
    I'm a new follower! Hope you follow back :)

    http://kathastrophee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you paired the military vest with the high heels! Perfect mix of tough and sweet :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a chain link necklace + Chanel print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your style!

    P.S. What do you think about following each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your hair! lol. :) It really is pretty. =)
    just found your blog, check mine? xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! the vest really does texturize the outfit.
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you. :)
    Following you too.

    Waiting for your new post. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely vest!Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great look, love the whole look and now following you with GFC.
    Maybe you could follow back:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  12. great vest! you look pretty!

    www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Martha! Look how lovely and pretty you are!! I love your military vest with those shoes!! Love your outfit posts, would you like to follow eachother? <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful blog, I, following! I invite your visit my blog and I hope have follower . muak
    http://imagenshopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. in love with your military jacket

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola linda, super wapa y estupenda como siempre, que lastima que no quisieras formar parte de Mi Mundo. aun asi por aqui estoy.

    Buen fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! Claro que ya soy parte.. se me habia pasado pero ya estoy :)

      Delete
  17. Pretty outfit and you are a stunner!! love that smile :)

    want to follow each other???

    Zara gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-a-holic.com/page/17/

    ReplyDelete
  18. your heels are so cute, i love them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look so pretty darling and your look is great ! what do you think of following each other on GFC? let me know

    Much of love,

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me encanta la tendencia militar!!!! Ya tengo el armario repleto de estas prendas!!! Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Muy mono tu look. Tienes un estilo súper femenino. Me encanta.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like it! You have amazing figure! :)
    http://whoneedschanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Que guapisima eres!!! me encanta tu blog! gracias por comentar en el mio, yo también te sigo preciosa!!
    xxx
    www.elrincondenohemi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so pretty :)
    And I love the bag!

    I'm following you :)

    http://www.komabunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. great outfit :)

    join eFoxCity.com giveaway on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2012/09/efoxcity-100-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely look & very cute blog, dear~!

    I`m a new follower now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. so pretty! I love your shoes :)
    I followed!
    follow if you'f like :)
    http://fashionmania420.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great set, thanks for visiting my blog, I kiss

    ReplyDelete
  29. It is one of my favorite styles ever. Really looks good on you , vest is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks,see you now.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  31. love everything about this!!!
    let us know if you would like to follow each other!
    xx





    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  32. ur vest is soo lovely !Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  33. Amazing look!!, i love everything, the vest, the heels... all !!
    I'm following you now :)
    Kisses.

    http://creandomiarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  34. amazing!I am following you now. I hope you will check out my blog!
    x

    www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Que lindo outfit, me encantó tu chaqueta :)
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  36. you smashed that look, lurv it.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all the photos :)
    You have a new follower here
    xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cute vest! Love this :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. These shorts look fab on tou and I love the vest!!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  40. happy to follow back!followers 126 on gfc!
    xoxoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a cute outfit! Loving your vest ^^

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your heels, so chic!

    Lovely blog too, I just followed! Hope you can visit my blog and follow back if you like it too <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Me gusta muchisimo tu vestido! Te ves preciosa ;)

    would you like to follow my blog, bloglovin and maybe facebook?? www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. So stunning! bag is great!
    btw.your blog is very interesting maybe we could follow each other? (i'm already following you now)
    have a nice day-Ada

    http://eclectic-visionary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi martha !Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! following u with gfc..stay in touch !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  46. Hey sweetheart!!! You look amazing! Would you maybe like to follow each other? :)

    xx

    eve

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. You look amazing! Would you like to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. You are so so beautiful!! Could you please consider following each other? ww.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi Martha! this look is so nice, love the sandals! I follow you now on GFC:) kisses!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lovely outfit, my dear!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  51. Because the style residence connected with global stature cheap oakley sunglasses, in addition to becoming the required company discount oakley sunglasses with regard to apparels in addition to custom made clothes,

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this post! I always try to reply to everyone so, make sure to stop by and catch up!