Thursday, September 6, 2012

Light Neons


Hi everyone! So, I can not believe summer is almost at it's end! What a bummer! I love summer, it is my favorite season and can never seem to get enough of it. Luckily I live in Miami and there is plenty of sun almost year round!

For a late afternoon outing enjoying the last days of summer, I wanted to take advantage and wear light neons. At first, I didn’t think too much of the same color would look good but, once I saw it on I was well satisfied. You probably can’t tell but the pants are slightly lighter than the denim blazer.
Thanks for reading!
xx


Denim Vest: Massimo Dutti (old)
Top: Local store
Jeans: Forever21
Clutch: H&M
Heels: Zara
Watch: MK
Cuff Bracelets: David Smallcombe
Necklace: Target

8 comments:

  1. you look really amazing!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    are you from Greece?

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaw , muy guapa me encanta el look y los zapatos preciosso , te sigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenas preciosa !
    Me ha encantado tu look y tu blog! (:
    Tienes una nueva seguidora desde ya (:

    Un besooote enorme desde
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how nice xxx love the look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Martha! You look great, love your style! :)
    Big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you al for your sweet comments!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Martha, we would like you to review one of our products. We are unable to find an email link. Please kindly revert with your email to candyweaves@gmail.com
    Looking forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this post! I always try to reply to everyone so, make sure to stop by and catch up!