Monday, October 1, 2012

Sequin Skirt

Skirt: Express/ Top: Old can't remember from where/ Heels: ASOS/ Clutch: H&M

Hey Everyone! Welcome back to my blog. So here is a different look from what I am used to posting and a little more out of my comfort zone. See, I love to wear pants! I feel so much more comfortable in them but I also like skirt because they make me feel feminine and shows of the shoes a lot more.... I love shoes! Anyways, this skirt is so comfortable and I love it! I bought a size bigger just so it wasn't too tight and it fit perfect.

Thanks for reading!
xx


57 comments:

  1. Beautiful simple outfit :) Love the skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! love it:)

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is amazing! I am a new follower too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que guapa.....me encanta!!!la falda muy bonita, al igual que los zapatos!!!

    Un besazo guapa

    http://beautyposhblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore your skirt!!!

    http://davonglisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is just perfect ! Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sequin skirt! You should wear skirts more often!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Chicnova Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post! :) Love that sequined skirt! It looks so sexy.....
    Following you now.. ;)
    Hope you'll Follow back. Thank's A lot!

    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful . Love the skirt
    http://www.makeupandallthingsnice.blogspot.com ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this whole outfit! The sequin skirt is so lovely!!

    xx Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, that skirt is HOT HOT HOT!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful....i Love your skirt, you look great in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I'm following you - I simply love your posts!
    Mind following mine? ^-^ I’ve just updated it and don’t have many followers :) It’s violetmaya.blogspot.co.uk - I always follow back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey thanks that you follow me and you look beautiful!!!!
    xx Anna
    http://nras-fashionstyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for coming to our blog and your comment:)
    i replied to you at our blog. btw, I like your shoes!
    Misaki
    http://a-mates0326.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit <3 !
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a great day ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful outfit & blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great skirt, lovely outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice outfit, I really love your sparkly skirt :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you Martha! I am following you on gfc now. lmk if you'd like to follow each other :)
    great outfit! very pretty.

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post !!

    Really love your look and your skirt is soo PRETTY !!


    Hope to see you again girl :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Martha!! I love to wear pants too, for the comfort but you should definitely wear skirts more often, cause you have gorgeous legs!!!! Loving this chic, sexy, feminine look, sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look so good!!!!!
    i love the skirt!!!

    kisses
    The Glamour Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  25. i would totaly wear that skirt. its great

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Martha! great skirt! I like it and how you paired! nice look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Would you like to follow eachother!? :)
    Btw im glad we are local :)))
    Let me know if you follow so i can follow back :)

    Xo
    Arleene

    ReplyDelete
  28. hello my dear ;) loce this outfit !!! Can't wait to see more outfit post :)
    Im officially ur newest follower, it would be nice if u could check out my blog!

    madame-la-belle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Did u follow via gfc? I dont see it. :(
    Btw im following u now!

    ReplyDelete
  30. great post!
    really nice blog.wanna follow each other??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. following you back.thanks for stoping by my blog.
    keep in touch!
    by the way that skirt is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely skirt!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. love your outfits!

    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. nice look
    kiss
    Erika

    www.myfreechoice.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous sequin skirt! You look absolutely amazing! :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. hi honey! your skirt is so pretty! i eant one for me :) let's follow each other?

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the entire outfit- you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hola¡¡.
    Me encanta el look, la falda es muy bonita.

    Saludos desde Barcelona
    Judith

    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your outfit, that skirt ia stunning! :)
    Bis kiss

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovely outfit very Flapper and vintage inspired especially the skirt! It's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. doll, i really like ur look

    keep up the good work

    i u want u can check my blog as well - http://fashion4warder.wordpress.com/ - & let me know if u liked it

    ReplyDelete
  42. It is very flapper-esque. I love it!
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  43. great look!:) beautiful skirt!:)
    maybe we can follow each other??:*):)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this post! I always try to reply to everyone so, make sure to stop by and catch up!