Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ball Game

Denim top: F21/ Shirt: Old Navy/ Jeans: Target/ Flats: F21 (old)/ Bag: MK/ Sunnies: Ray Bans

I went to the last Miami Marlins game against the New York Mets this week. The stadium was indoors so, I didn't have to worry about it being hot or else I would have probably worn shorts and a light t-shirt. Instead I wore white jeans and this ombre F21 denim shirt which by the way it is way too big. It was the only one left on the rack but I wanted it so badly! So, I didn't care how big it was for my size and knew I could make it work. I can either wear it like this or tide in a knot to make it look wearable.

Thanks for reading!
xx


113 comments:

  1. Great outfit! love the denim shirt!!!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great this post ! <3
    ! love the denim shirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the denim top! dear, would you like to follow each other maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment!
    Your blog is killer!
    The denim shirt looks awesome :)

    Jade xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and stylish outfit! Love your ombre shirt!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, awesome look! Love how you paired this shirt with white jeans
    kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, your blouse is so cute!! And you look absolutely gorgeous! :)

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your top!! looks like you had fun at the game :) xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. heeeeeey :)
    thanks for your comment:)i love your blog :-) and the look is so gorgeous:)
    maybe you want to follow each ouhter?:)
    kisses
    liveyourlife-lindi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog dear!i love it!if you want we can follow each other!i follow you on GFC!i wait you on my blog!kiss

    danslavalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Martha! You look very lovely, I like the denim top! Happy sunday dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! :) I've just found your blog and I love it
    Im following you now and I hope you can follow me back.
    XoXo

    http://diariodeunagemela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post and blog! (;
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna let me know.
    Follow me, and I'll follow back. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shirt!

    Thank you so much for following me, I`m now following you too! :)

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  15. too big?! I'm loving the shirt baggy :) and the gradient is so pretty. Now that would be a fun DIY :)
    thanks for the follow! following you back!

    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, dear!

    Gladly follow you via gfc and bloglovin. Hope you can do the same for me :)

    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in love with your tie-dye shirt! I am from Fort Lauderdale and would love to follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!!
    Your blog is amazing! Loved it!!
    Can you please follow me back? (i follow already)
    If you want, please, follow my twitter, I'd appreciate!!
    XoXo
    @_AliceDias

    http://bringit-up.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the ombre jacket! I tried it on and felt I couldn't pull it off. Looks great on you though!

    http://fashionmania420.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Of course, I've started following you :)
    Love your denim shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! i love your blog! im following you now on gfc and bloglovin! if yo like my vlog, follow me back please! and if you have facebook page, if you like we can follow each other.

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the denim shirt on you too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I live in Miami too!! Perf outfit for a Marlins game! I'm following you on GFC hope you follow back!
    xoxoxo

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that shirt, I hate when F21 doesn't have my size! But the shirt still looks cute. Lovely post :) I'm now following you, I'd love it if you would come by my blog!

    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your shirt and i like your blog. do you want to follow each other? let me know ;)?!

    kisses from

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Martha!!! Your blouse is stunning, I adore it <3
    I'm the 172 follower of your blog because is very nice :D If you like mine too I'm waiting for you!
    Xxx beauty

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the ombre shirt! Hw abt foll each oda on GFC & Bloglovin?
    Lemme no if u wan 2 :)

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  27. Que guapa y de miami! tengo familia all y me encanta me ha gustado tu blog, te sigo!
    y si te gusta el mio te espero como seguidora :) un besito guapa!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the denim shirt, so pretty! :) and of course, I'm following you right away! xx

    the-perfectwardrobe.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG Your ombre shirt looks amazing ! also love Your sandals <3 ! You look fab ! ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This outfit looks like holiday..
    Love this combination!

    x, Nina
    http://style-tagebuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE how this ombre shirt look on you! You're really pretty and look so good in this look :D Great blog,would you like to follow each other on GFC? :D

    xx
    vivesolosondosdias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Martha!
    Thanks for your comment, I'm already following you! The 7th Carolina in the box <3
    Keep in touch hun!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. you look lovely! nice outfit <3

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank You and of course followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. i love the shirt you are wearing! lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love that ombre shirt, it looks amazing on you :)

    Mallory
    ReadyTwoWear

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! i like your style))
    really like your denim shirt))you look very trendy!
    we can follow each other if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow great outfit !! nice blog !!! Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. That outfit is just gorgeous! :) you look fantastic! your style is pretty cool.
    you have amazing blog - Would you like to follow each other?just let me know :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the denim!
    I also already follow you :))

    |R.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Me encanta el look! Te sigo!
    Te espero por mi blog y si te gusta espero que me sigas!
    Un beso guapa

    www.miestilodevida90two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. dear - your blouse
    amazing style
    <3
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your blouse is amazing! I love the outfit! You look great dear.



    I am now following your blog lovely, Please check out and follow my blog for support at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ Thanks a lot for the support, it means a lot ot me.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi darling! I really love your fantastic overshirt and how you combined it. You're so beautiful in all the photos. I follow you too by GFC and BLOGLOVIN. Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog. A big kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love your button-up shirt! thanks for following :)
    xo

    http://noelebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your sandals rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Also make sure and enter my Shopbop giveaway for a chance to win a 100$ giftcard to spend on designer goods!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  49. very nice look! perfect for casual situations and definitely chic!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. your blog and personal style is very remarkable! following you now

    ReplyDelete
  50. You are gorgeus and so is your shirt! :)

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  51. I really love your denim shirt and bag! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin. It will be great if you can do the same:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lovely look! The ombre shirt makes it more fashionable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  53. you look pretty! great outfit for a game!

    www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. That shirt looks great!

    Ariane
    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi! I've just discovered your blog , and I love it! :D I love your style and specially your hair haha :) Now , You have one more follower. I hope you like mine :) Kisses :)

    cherie-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love your blog and your style!
    Following u and follow me back?

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. that top looks great - I almost bought a similar one from H&M last night!

    fashionable footprints
    fashionable footprints (facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love your blog and your style :D

    Following you and follow me back?

    Kises*

    http://desordenandomibaul.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  59. nice blog ^^ loves it)

    follow my blog)and i will follow you)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the outfit!! And really want to get that MK Bag

    Ps you've got a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love your Outfit! Amazing !

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  62. Lovely shirt!! :D
    I follow you now!! If you like my blog, follow me back ;)
    xoxo

    www.theladyoflovelysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Lovely outfit! I'm following and I hope do the same :)

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great pics dear!!
    You look amazing (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  65. You look perfect,love your denim shirt <3
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  66. We are two girls from Poland that have a new fashion blog. We checked out your blog this morning and we like it a lot. We would like to keep in touch and exchange some information about fashion.

    Please, check out our blog and let us know your opinion about it:
    www.scandalizeme.com

    We'd love to hear from you,

    Agnes and Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  67. love the ombre shirt!
    xx
    www.vnikali.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Lovely outfit ^^ Luved ur shirt
    Would u like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  69. You are so beautiful dear and i love your taste for fashion. I`m following you with gfc <3
    would you like to follow each otheR?kisses

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love that top! Hope you will follow back!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love your top <3



    Follow me- I'll follow you too- let me know if you want too :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great post, love your denim shirt.

    Karen,xx
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  73. That denim top is just perfect! So stylish and pretty!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  74. There is something so fun about going to a ball game and you look absolutely adorable. Love the oversized ombre top!! Following you and look forward to your next post xx

    Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Cute outfit!


    Thanks for your comment :) If you'd like to follow each other - follow me and I'll follow back :)

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love the outfit!

    Thanks for your comment :) If you'd like to follow each other - follow me and I'll follow back :)

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  77. You are so lovely! I just found your blog and I must say I really like it :) You have amazing style :) Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  78. Just love your shirt so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    http://shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  80. you look amazing, love your ombré shirt! :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  81. Amazing shirt !

    Wanna follow each other?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  82. you rocked the "big" shirt! love how you styled it all together! much love from Las Vegas!!!
    -Jasmine O.

    http://www.chicsincity.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. aw thank you so much!
    yes, it would be great if we followed each other!*

    ReplyDelete
  84. love this!
    that's amazing!Love your sense of style!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. i love the denim on denim!
    I adore your blog! I am a new follower :)
    Check mine out if you get a chance! <3
    http://kristinnoelchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Your outfit is beautiful as well as you are!! I am so inlove with your ombre blouse! YOur combination is really perfect!! Wow!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Your blog is amazing! I love it! xD
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love your ombre top! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

    

♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  89. Amazing outfit, love your ombré shirt! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  90. Que gusto poder andar en sandalias, me encanta la camisa. Un saludo guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    P.S. I invite you to join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  92. This is a really lovely outfit!!

    Nice blog, i'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. love that shirt! and you have a very casual yet chic sense of dressing:)

    im following you right away. hope you visit my blog and follow back too.

    girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  94. omg that ombre shirt is super gorgeous! perfect with your charming white outfit!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Perfect shirt! You look great.
    I like your blog. Would you like follow each other? Let me know. I always follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  96. love the white pants! let me know if you want to follow each other. xo

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on this post! I always try to reply to everyone so, make sure to stop by and catch up!